Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"Your HAIR!"

This morning, I came back from the dentist to a very smiley Alex. After a wild day of screaming yesterday, it was a good sign to start off my morning. I went to nurse Alex, and while doing so, I rubbed my hand on his sweet little head. I was not expecting it to come back looking like I had just pet a long haired cat, but it did! I knew Alex was losing his hair on the back and sides from rubbing his head in bed and in his car seat, but this was his hair from everywhere. It is falling out like crazy!!! So much for having a baby with a LOT of hair(for a Hardy baby that is). He is now going for nothing. It just makes me wonder what is brewing under his scalp. At least with all this hair falling out, he has completely lost all his freakish hair off one of his ears and the other ear only has about 5 strands left. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment