We have not been getting much sleep lately. Alex tends to wake up multiple times a night. I feel like a bit of a zombie, and he has just not been happy. Sam and I have tried going back to when his "normal" sleep pattern changed. The only thing we could come up with is that we started giving Alex his Prevacid at night too, besides just in the morning. Well, we decided to change and give Alex his whole Prevacid tablet in the morning. (This is how William took his at Alex's age.) I think it is working. Maybe not perfectly yet, but last night he only woke up twice. (We have been averaging 6 times a night.) It was so sweet too! At 5:30, I heard him wake up, but he was not crying. So, I left him there to see if he would go back to sleep on his own. Instead, he decided it was time to talk. Natalie and William were playing peek-a-boo with him at dinner and saying, "BOO!" over and over to him. That is what Alex did in bed. Every few seconds I would hear, "BOO!" It was so-- cute! He probably talked in his bed for 20 minutes, then something scared him so I rescued him. I just love those sweet moments when your baby is so happy he can just lay there and talk to himself like he doesn't have a care in the world. I hope more of these moments are coming our way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment