Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's a Busy Summer Life!

Things have been crazy around our household lately. School is out, and summer is in full swing. We have already been to the pool 6 times. Alex is adjusting to his new outdoor life, and seems to really enjoy it. He has been in the pool once, but my carmea died so I don't have any pics of him swimming yet. He is really exploring his world. He is grabbing everything. He loves to lay on his back and flip himself all over the place to get to his toys. And of course, everything has to go in the mouth! Alex is the "King of Talk" lately too. He "talks" in such cute ways. Our family is convinced that he is one of the smartest babies around because he can mimic several sounds you make to him. The first time Brianna did it with him, I thought she was crazy. Now, I am pretty sure he is doing it intentionally, not just by chance. Maybe we are a little biased, but still he is amazing to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment