Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

3 Months

Where is time going! Our baby boy is passing time so fast! It is hard to believe that he is 3 months old today. Now that I think we have cured Alex's thrush (Finally!), he is quite a happy camper. He enjoys talking to anything and everything, looking at his hands, and getting kisses on his cheeks. He has not "chunked up" like our other kids did at this point, but I think a lot of that is still due to having thrush for so--- long. He did not want to eat, and I don't blame him. I think we will see big changes soon though because now he is eating like a horse! I feel like all he does most of the times is nurse. His sleeping is still the same, go to bed at 9:30pm and wake up sometime between 3:30-4:30am to nurse, then back to bed and up at 7:00am. I could not be happier with his schedule. We had a scare at the worst of his thrush episode. He started getting up every 30minutes to 2 hrs. for 3 nights in a row. I was terrified he was going to make that his new "normal", but I was glad that crazy schedule went away. Sam and I were exhausted after those 3 days! It definitely made us appreciate the sleep we are getting! We are looking forward to the big advances with our little Alex this month. For me, month 3 is my favorite month. They really take on their own little characteristics and become so interactive. I love it! Here is a cute video of Alex talking. It is what happens when mom is painting, on the phone, an Brie & Nate have the baby and the video camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment