Well, my doula has helped me feel much better today. Otherwise, I would be insane at this point. We have officially reached our due date, and still, no baby yet. It still sits very comfortably with one foot in my left lung. :) I look back at our last nine months and think to myself, it could have gone a lot different, and am grateful that it did not. But, the anticipation is killing me. I am just ready to have our baby! We have wanted to add a new child into our family for over 2 years. It has been a long and disappointing road. To be so close now... it is just hard to wait. I am hoping that our baby is not 3 weeks over due like my doula's last baby was, but it is nice to know that I am not the only person who goes past the magical date. How do people do this?! This is our first of our five to make it this far, and it is maddening. Nate was a little nervous yesterday. He asked Sam and I, "So...what happens when your baby goes past its due date?" (With much perplexity.) We just smiled and said, "Nothing. We just wait some more." He seemed relieved with that answer. For our kiddos' sake, I hope our baby comes soon. For now, all I can say is, "Happy Due Date Baby!" I hope our "official" date to be due comes soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment