I seriously did not think I would be sitting around waiting at 39 weeks pregnant, but here we are. Still Waiting. I have to say I have been very blessed though because I am able to wait in comfort and relaxation. This pregnancy has been so strange. Even though it has resembled my pregnancy with Brianna, I cannot believe how "comfortable" I am. At this point, I attribute all of it to prayers I said at the beginning, when we were told this would not work out. All I asked for was a healthy baby and a pregnancy that was "normal." The beginning was FAR from normal, but the end has been a pleasure. I have been able to sleep without extreme discomfort. I have been able to walk without excruciating back pain, and my contractions have been slim to none. I was really believing that something was very wrong because I was not progressing past my 3 cm dilated. But yesterday, my doctor's appointment proved that to be untrue. I now sit at a 4, borderline 5, with the baby's head pressing down on my cervix. Yeah! I am hoping things turn towards labor soon. I am ready to meet this little one face to face, smother it in kisses, and to tell it, "We have waited so long! Thanks for FINALLY joining our family! :)" The kids are also absolutely driving me crazy too. Everyday is now a competition, from sun up to sun down, on when our baby is coming. They are so excited they can't stand the waiting! Hopefully it will be soon. Very Soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You guys are in our prayers. We hope to have news/pictures soon.
ReplyDelete