William was watching me nurse Alex yesterday when he came and asked me, "Is Alex eating?" I told him he was, then William comes out with his "simpler" solution to nursing. "Why don't you just make him some milk?!" "How do you do that?" I asked him. "You get some milk out of the fridge, pour it in the thing you make smoothies with (the blender). Then when the smoothie thing is done, you put it in a baby cup," he tells me. "What is a baby cup Wii?" "That thing in the cabinet. I'll show you." William goes to the kitchen, climbs onto the counter top and proceeds to find a preemie baby bottle we were given for a pet rescue several years ago. He was so proud of himself and very convinced that Alex would do better with "made milk." I just thought it was the cutest thing. Brianna and I were cracking up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment