Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Feeling Movements????

Well I think last night I have finally started to feel the baby move. It is so funny how you think because you have had 4 other children you know all there is to know about pregnancy. Definitely not true! Each one has been so different, and this one is no exception! You really forget what it feels like for those first movements because they just do not last for very long. Little fluttering butterflies or tinglely bubbles are so faint but nice. Then you get the kicks in the ribs and in the bladder. I do not think any mom forgets what those feel like. I am savoring every minute of every little milestone now because I really feel very confident that this baby will come home with us in February! Now that we are 15weeks along and the baby is moving and has a fantastic heartbeat I think I am finally getting excited to be pregnant and not worrying so much about losing another baby. Even the kids are always talking now about "when our baby comes...." It is really becoming enjoyable. Now if my morning sickness would go away, things would be FANTASTIC! (Just hoping soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment