We are finally at the 16 week mark. Each week that passes, I get much more at ease that things are going to be okay this time. Last night I did not sleep hardly at all because I was so worried that the ultrasound scheduled for today would reveal something horrible. Luckily, that was not the case. Everything looked beautiful! The baby looks great, and is quite a bit larger than I remember my other kids being around this stage. I have successfully gained back the 8 lbs I lost from all my "all-day/all-night" sickness. The times I feel sick are finally starting to decrease in consistency. My belly is definitely poking out, which is much earlier than usual for me, which has made it pretty hard to cover up. I am almost always wearing maternity clothes now because they feel the most comfortable. Here are two of the pictures from our ultrasound today. The tech did not know that the printer was on large format, so part of the pictures got cut off. They still are pretty good though.

Profile Shot

This one shows the baby's hands, on the left center, folded like it is praying.




This is Great News!!!! My heart is soooo full of Joy as I witness a dear mother make sacrafices to allow a MIRACLE to take place in her life as she partners with Heaven to bring a little baby to the earth. May you and your Beautiful family continue to be blessed in this experience. We love you.
ReplyDelete