Things seem to finally be slowing down on the home front. I have not spotted in 3 days, and I am super excited!!!!! I think we might finally be done with that chapter of this pregnancy. I feel bad for not posting pictures of our most recent sono, so here they are.

Things looked really great! The tech and Dr. L could not find my clot anymore, so I am hoping all the spotting meant that it was passing. The baby is measuring big, which is a fantastic sign.
Sam and I recently bought a Doppler so that we could check the baby's heartbeat at home. It has been a huge stress reliever. It is nice when I start spotting really bad to be able to get out the Doppler and know the baby is still okay.
As time passes, we are getting more hopeful and confident that this pregnancy will work out and that we will be bringing home a baby in February! We can't wait.
Thank You Heavenly Father for all our miracles!




No comments:
Post a Comment