Yesterday we had an unexpected trip to the OB because I thought I might have another infection. I felt that the contractions I had been having the past few days might be being caused by it, so I just wanted to have things checked out to make sure. What I thought was going to be a very easy visit has now turned us upside down. They did an ultrasound to check on what my cervix was doing, and while doing it noticed some "issues." To make it worse, I have learned after several ultrasounds that if the tech does not give you a picture when you get an ultrasound, things do not look good. We got NONE! Now I am being referred to a perinatoligist to get more information into what is going on. Last night and through the night, I was a total mess! Seriously I just felt like the world's biggest failure to moms. I love being pregnant, by boy, I really wish I could have just one go NORMALLY! Today I have tried to be optimistic with things and think that I should not worry until the perinatoligist tells me to for sure worry. Otherwise, today and tomorrow morning would be some of the longest days of my life. I am scheduled for a 2ND degree ultrasound tomorrow, and until then, we are just praying very hard that what they feel is wrong is not actually the case. All we can do now is wait until tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment