Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cravings

Things can be so crazy when you're pregnant. Especially cravings. I never really have off the wall cravings like pickles&icecream or peanut butter filled pretzels, but I do have an extreme craving for Mexican food this time. It is so wierd. I have been so---- sick with this pregnancy since around 4-5 weeks. However, Mexican food has seemed so goooood. I can't believe it either. It has such a strong taste, but it does not seem to bother me at all. Bread and Pastas, on the other hand, I cannot handle. I don't know if it is a texture thing or what but YUCK! We'll see as a little more time goes by how things change around. I am hoping for the ALL DAY sicknees to go away soon so I can start being myself again, and actually feel great being pregnant. I love to be pregnant, but it is so hard to be sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment