In the past 4 days, we have been in the hospital 3 times. I've got to say that I don't like it. It seems like my contractions are calming down for now, but now I have this crazy dizzy thing going on. Yesterday, I called my doctor to let her know what was going on and she told me to come in to be seen. Thinking it would be an easy visit with a quick resolution, Brianna stayed home to watch the kids and my mom drove me to the doctor's office. I felt like total crud! My arms and legs were tingling and my head felt as though it was swaying. I really thought it was the switch to Heparin that I made on Monday night. That was really when these symptoms started up. My doctor checked me over and could not explain what was going on so she thought it would be best to send me back to L&D for some tests and to monitor me again. (I think by the time I actually do go into labor, I will be able to walk to L&D backwards and blindfolded.) They did some blood work, did and EKG, and did a urine culture. Everything seemed just fine. No infection. No crazy blood levels. So, they sent me home. This morning I feel totally fine. Go figure! My doctor thinks I might have just had a bug, but man, I am ready to get back to our somewhat normal life. There is so much I need to get done before this baby comes, and sitting on the couch is hard when things have gone so incredibly well up to this point. I really thought that we would make it the whole rest of the way to delivery without a hitch! Boy could I have been more wrong! I am hoping now that we will be able to go 2 or 3 more weeks of normal life and then have the joy of bringing our little one into this world without chaos. Just a huge HOPE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




That is crappy. But I totally understand how you feel. You and your family are in our prayers. We hope to hear some good news and fun pictures.
ReplyDelete