We have finally come to the realization that it is only a few weeks away to our baby coming, so we are finally buying for baby. I have to say it would be a lot more fun if we knew what we were having, boy or girl, but for right now green and yellow are going to have to do.
We made our biggest buy tonight and got an awesome deal on a crib. I really hope after Sam and the 3 men at the store got done STUFFING it into the back of our van that it will be in one piece. I absolutely hate returning furniture! Sam and I are both very excited about this crib though. It is a fixed-side crib, meaning it has no moving parts, which is great for us. We never used our drop-sides on our other cribs. The new one feels so much more stable and secure. It also is convertible, so we hopefully will have it hold up for years. Now all we have left to do if pack our hospital bag, make kid arrangements, and put the crib together. It is getting pretty exciting around here!




No comments:
Post a Comment