I forgot to post my update last week. I did have an appointment last week and it went very well. Baby is growing great. They said probably about 4 1/2 pounds last week. Again stating, that it will probably be a big baby. I think we are use to this comment by now. My platelet levels are still doing very well on the Lovenox but I have my big switch to Heparin in a couple weeks. I hope my body tolerates it as well as it has the Lovenox. The main thing I do not look forward to though is having to do injections twice a day instead of once. I think mentally I am now DONE with injections. I know the end is in sight, so it makes it harder and harder each day. I am getting so excited to have this baby here and to be able to move on to a new chapter in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment