Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

The 5 Month Mark


Alex is now 5 months old and it seems the time goes by faster and faster with every passing month. He is such a joy! Our whole family loves every moment we have with him. Alex loves to smile, and draws so much attention doing so. He is so aware of his surroundings now! He loves to dangle his head as far back as it will go to watch the ceiling fans. He loves to pet the cat & the rabbit. (But we have to be careful because he also loves to grab.) Alex also really enjoys sucking things. Especially my chin! I have not figured out if he is trying to give "kisses" or not, but I love it anyways. It is so cute!
Alex is a moving fool now. If you put him on the floor, you have to be watching him because he will roll and scoot himself to other locations very fast. I forsee crawling not too far in the future. Where sleeping is concerned, he has still not mastered the art yet, but I think once we get his weight issue figured out, that might resolve itself. He also still sleeps in our room, but his nursery is FINALLY almost finished. Once that is complete, we will probably transition him to his crib.

Alex also loves to swim! He gets so excited when he sees the water, his little hands and legs shake with joy!

Alex weighs 15lbs 10oz.
Alex is 26 1/2" long.

No comments:

Post a Comment