Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

How Did I Get So Gypped?

What ways do I feel a little cheated:
1. I have a newborn the average size of a 1 month old
  (Cheated by 4 weeks of littleness!)
2. Most of his clothes are 6-9 month clothes
   (So easy to find super cute 0-3month outfits on sale and remarkably CHEAP!)
3. All but 1 box of our diapers we bought for him before he was born never fit
   (I hate not using or finishing packages of diapers! Too expensive!)
4. Alex is a mover!
   (I love to cuddle and he loves to squirm.)
5. Alex rolls over both directions by 7 weeks
   (Now he has to move out of our bed for fear of him getting hurt. I had plans to co-sleep for months! We didn't even make it 2! :(  )

Do I feel blessed?
Of course!!!! I was given a beautiful, Happy, healthy baby boy, who has brought more joy into our family than we ever could have imagined! Even though he his growing and changing so-- lightning speed fast, he is an absolute delight. For a little boy whose entrance into the world was not given much of a chance, he has made a huge statement, "Look out world! Here I come!"
Thank you Heavenly Father for answering our prayers for this special baby boy. He is everything, and more, we could have asked for!

No comments:

Post a Comment