After much dismay on my part, I have finally realized it is best to have Alex sleep in his own bed. It makes me really sad because I wanted to keep cuddling him for as long as possible, but it just was not safe for him. He moves around in our bed way too much. If anything ever happened to hurt him, I would never forgive myself. We even tried using the Snuggle Nest, but if your baby does not prefer sleeping on concrete, they will not prefer the Snuggle Nest either. I think they over-exaggerated the firmness of their mattresses. The moment I placed Alex in it, he screamed! He was so upset, it took me 2 hours to get him to go to bed. He normally has no issue. If it is 9:30, asleep or not, and you lay him down in bed, he is out. At least his portacrib is only 2 feet from my side of the bed and I know he is safe in it. He also has no issue sleeping in it. His first night in it, he slept from 9:30-4:30 before waking up to nurse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment