Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shots Stink!

At the beginning of all this, I actually thought that at some point I would just be able to take my injections every morning without thinking about it, just getting it over with, and moving on with my day. Hopefully it will happen, because it has not yet. Shots jut plain out stink! I sit there every morning, sometimes for a half an hour just stressing over the thought of hitting a vein or now my new worry: the shot won't go in. Yesterday morning I finally got the nerve to poke myself and then the darn needle would not go in. My thought, "You've got to be kidding me." I can't find the explanation why yet, but I hope it is not a common occurance. It is hard enough to find the courage, yet alone to have to find it twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment