Yesterday I was terrified at the thought of having to go back to the doctor again because things have not been going very well. My spotting had gotten worse, and at this point I did not know if much hope was left. Last week, in the middle of the day on Thursday I just all of a sudden lost all my "morning sickness." I have been very sick the past few weeks, and was shocked it just stopped. I told Sam I thought that was it. He didn't agree. He never does when it comes to bad possibilities. In a way, I'm glad because he keeps me hoping, even though I am not hopeful with anything anymore. I think right now it is all denial just because I do not want to get attached again to have the disappointment we have had the past 2 years. I just do not want to do this again! My doctor was very surprised though. I have a pretty bad bacterial infection, which could be causing some of my issues, and he was actually able to hear the baby's heartbeat on Doppler, first try. We were amazed too! I thought for sure the baby had passed. It is so hard when you cannot feel movements yet. It was such a miracle and a relief to know that our baby is still okay! It's heartrate was fabulous, and we are now starting to get positive comments about the pregnancy, instead of the, "We are not out of the woods yet," or "It is hard to know at this point still." I am feeling better and better about it every day. Now it is making it to my 12 week check for my next ultrasound on the 19th. I am going to stay positive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment