Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Go it ALL Figured Out!

Alex is one smart little turkey! Since I have watched my nephew the last several weeks, Alex has had to figure out that Mommy still loves him, even when I am helping or holding his little cousin. Since Alex is getting pretty good at using his baby sign language, yesterday was his breaking move. I had finished nursing Alex and gave him to Brianna to go play. As I was holding Miller, Alex starts waving to get my attention. I can hear Brianna laughing, and when I look over at Alex, there he is, staring at me and signing the sign for eat very enthusiastically. I asked him if he still wanted to eat, and of course with his cute little chuckle, he signed that he did. I took him back from Brianna and then Alex just sat on my lap smiling. He knew that I would fall for such a trick.












Later, I needed to get lunch made so Miller was playing in the Jumperoo. I set Alex on the floor to play, and he was not very happy about it. When I walked away to go make lunch, Alex figured out that if he went after Miller, I would come right away. I did! But Miller never minds Alex in his domain. Crazy boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment