Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Alex Dances

I never thought Alex would ever dance to music. I remember my other kids having "groove" much earlier. However, Brianna was singing "Yankee Doodle" with her new stuffed dog on the floor while Alex and I were playing Potatoheads. Out of the blue, Alex starts shaking back and forth. I thought it was just a coincidence. I had Nate push the music button on Alex's car and told everyone not to move. As soon as the music started playing, Alex started shaking again. It was really cute. All the kids were clapping and cheering him on. I love to see the excitement the kids have for him when he learns something new. It reminds me how wonderful being a mom of a larger family is! It's GREAT! (Now...If I could just figure out how to quit taking dark videos, maybe I can get him on camera!) :)
12-11-10 Yay! We Caught Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment