Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Half Way Mark!

We have made it to the half way mark. Now it seems as though things are going by so---- slo-o-o-w-ly. I can't wait for the holidays to come to help the time go by a little quicker and to allow my mind to think of other things besides how many weeks are left, how many days are left, and how many more shots I have to take. I need distractions.
I had my 20week appointment today and everything is looking good.  I have gained a whole 3 pounds in 3 weeks. Overall now, I lost 6 pounds and now have gained those back + the 3 today for a total of 9 pounds. Yeah! I am not counting my lost pounds in my final weight though. I needed those.
I got some really cute profile pictures of the baby, and it seems as though this baby might be a thumb sucker.  I do not know for sure yet, but the past 3 ultrasounds, the baby has had its hands by its mouth, and today they were in its mouth. We have not had one of these yet, but who knows.
At this point, by looking at profiles, I am really thinking that this baby is a boy. We will not find out, but my girls have seemed to have fuller cheeks and a different mouth. You never know when genes are involved though. Only 4 more months to wait!

Our baby's sweet little proflie


The baby with its fingers in its mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment