Today I have started spotting. Not very bad, but enough to wring my heart from my chest and have my stomach all in knots. As soon as I noticed it, I called the doctor's office and made an appointment. They sent me to the hospital first, since their sonographer is not in the office on Wednesday afternoons, then I went to see them. Sitting through an ultrasound where the sonographer cannot tell you a thing is torture. From what I could see, and my experinece of ultrasounds from my other pregnancies, The sacs looked like they had grown a little but I could not see any embryos or heartbeats. When we went over to my doctor's office, he confirmed what I had seen but had some other more upsetting news. I am still early, so the presence of heartbeats, or lack thereof, is still not abnormal at this point. However, he said that it does appear as though the "abnormal sac" is collapsing in on itself. Also he said that the blod clot next to the other sac is still there. This was news to us because we did not know there was a blood clot next to the "more normal" sac, but this is something we have dealt with before. My other visually seen micarriages have had blood clots next to the sacs, and also William had 2. We knew that this meant the possiblity of miscarrying. Again, I felt so helpless. The rollercoster ride of my pregnancies is really no fun. I wish I could have one pregnancy with no complications, that I could just relax through and enjoy. I really love being pregnant, just not when there are complications. I am now scheduled for another ultrasound in a week to see if things have changed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment