Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We Are Expecting!

Today we found out that we are finally expecting! We are so excited, but also very VERY nervous! As soon as I took my test this morning, I called but new OB right away. I have been cramping very bad for a few weeks now, and that is the same thing that happened with my last miscarriage. I also thought I had a bladder infection. When I went in, they did an ultrasound right away, and things do not look very good. The gestational sac in very elongated and abnormally shaped. The sonographer said this could be very normal for me in early pregnancy, just time would tell. At this point I am very worried about another bad ending. We will do a lot of praying at this point, and hopefully things will look better at my next ultrasound appointment. As for now, by hormone levels are off from how far along I think I am, but my progesterone is that of a 5 week pregnancy. I do not know what to make of it all right now. they have said I am only about 1 1/2 weeks along. I do not see how that is possible, and even to show up on an at- home test, but if this ends in a normal healthy baby, I do not care about the extra weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment