Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Special Boy!!!

It is a crazy thing how fast one year goes by! Looking back at all of our incredible baby moments with Alex saddens me at how fast they go from baby to big kid! Alex is wonderful! He has added so much love to our family. I am so glad we were blessed to have him! Alex, On this very special day, I want to let you know how very much I love YOU! You brighten my days (& still my nights too!). I am trying to enjoy every "little" moment because I know they will not last for too much longer. You are an amazing little boy. You have such a big smile, captivating eyes, and such a tender heart. You make me laugh with your silly little habits, like spinning your hands, "beating" me in the middle of the night, making me kiss your fingers, and your ever unique rolling your eyes. (I hope that one does not last very long. :) ) You are so loved by everyone in our family. It is hard to even imagine what our family was like before you came because it is so full of excitement with you here. This past year has gone so fast, but it has been amazing! Happy Birthday precious baby boy. You are such a delight in my life! Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment