In the past week, I think I have finally come to the realization that YES were are going to be bringing home a baby really soon. I am so--- excited! I think I have pushed the thought out of my mind for quite a while, in fear that something would go wrong and we would be disappointed again. Now, I am feeling more confident that things will be just fine.
The first thing we have always bought for our babies is their way to ride home. We figure, that is the most important first step: Getting them home. I was able to get an awesome, like new, Graco Safe Seat, originally $149, for $65 on craigslist! Gotta Love It!
I also bought a $129 Baby Bjorn Sport Carrier on craigslist, again like-new condition (with original box and everything), for $30! Score!
Where clothing and room decor are concerned, it is a little hard without knowing what our surprise will be, but I have bought some generic blankets and of course diapers and wipes that do not care what gender we are having! (They will be used no matter what!)
Being that I still think we are having a little boy, I bought a soft blue and brown stripped blanket, while Sam, on the other hand, thinking it is a little girl, bought a baby blue and pink outfit, that currently hangs in our closet, with the help of Natalie.
I think this is the first time we are not in agreement on what it is. I am the odd ball out though, except for William. Everyone is saying, "Girl!" except the 2 of us. We'll just have to see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment