Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Poor Baby!

Alex has been really sick for the past 4 days. He came down with a weird cough over a week ago, then spiked his first fever ever on the Friday after Thanksgiving. He has been miserable since. I took him to FastER Care yesterday for them to tell me that he has a bacterial throat infection. That explains why he has not wanted to eat. They gave him zithromax, but he can't stand it! We tried 4 times yesterday to give him the medication, but he would gag and throw-up immediately with each attempt. We even tried it in his food, but we couldn't fool him. This morning I was able to get him to hold down 1ml of it, but his dosage if for 3mls. I am hoping the other 2 stay in so he can get over this soon. Last night he was pretty drugged on Motrin so he was happy for a little bit. I was able to get some happy shots of him.




But it didn't last for long.
We're all hoping he gets better really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment