We had another doctors appointment yesterday along with another ultrasound. They have pretty much done an ultrasound every visit to check the baby's growth. Now that I have switched doctors, my new doctor seems pretty confident that the baby is growing just fine. I think I am very much in agreement with her! Funny enough, as they were beginning the ultrasound, the first thing the tech says is , "Wow! Look at all that hair!!!"
Hair? Our kiddos have always been pretty much bald. A little fuzz, okay, but hair, and visible on the ultrasound!!?! After that she tells us that the baby has very chubby cheeks and, "Woah! Look at those feet!" She said they were some of the biggest she has seen. I am beginning to wonder now if I am having a baby or a grizzly bear! It was really neat to see the baby at this stage though. It can do some pretty amazing things with its hands like "hook 'em horns", I love you in sign language, and thumbs up! The baby also really likes to cross its arms over its face and cross its feet around each other. At least this time we were able to get a from the nose up face shot. I am beginning to sort of sway my thoughts now on it being a girl instead of a boy. Who knows though. We'll have to wait 2 more months to find out. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment